25

.
.
.
.
.

"I Love you" taehyung confessed in a gentle tone and jungkook stiffened in the hold of his alpha. He may seem weird but he knew he could trust taehyung with his life. There wasn't any person in his life that had told him that he likes him or even cared for him. Not even his mother who always used to stay with him within the four walls of his small house. Nobody ever cared for him except when he came in palace and met yoongi and seokjin.

 All his life he was only taught how  to be a good submissive omega who knew how to do all chores and to take whatever insults or beatings thrown upon him. His father didn't actually beat him but even if he did he would have taken it without a word. sometimes he wondered what was stopping his parents from abandoning or killing him. They never actually cared for him. It was like they were told to raise him somehow and then throw away him whenever any opportunity came.

But now the only trueblood of the kingdom, the king himself was treating him like he was made of flowers. It's only been two weeks since they mated but even in such short period he can see that taehyung actually cared for him. His eyes brimmed on its own and tears started to flow down his rosy cheeks. He incredulously looked at taehyung, still trying to comprehend his words while little butterflies were fluttering in his stomach. 

"Jungkook" taehyung cupped his face and wiped tears from his cheeks

"Are you okay?" he questioned after he saw him zoning out, he was disappointed as he was expecting to hear something anything from jungkook but he was silent. Taehyung let it be for the time being as he knew his confession was sudden. Jungkook finally managed to respond him nodding his head.

"Y-Yes I'm fine" he replied with a small smile looking at the beautiful man in front of him. Whom he had loved since the moment he caught his scent. He had loved taehyung even when he pretended to be a guard so how can he not love him when he had seen how much he cares for him and how gently he treats him.

"Your Majesty" he said after a few moments

"yes?"

"Me too. I have loved you since the moment I saw you in the garden" He was nervous to say but all his concerns vanished when he looked at the gorgeous smile spreading on lips of his alpha. 

Taehyung pressed their lips together as he gently kissed younger who smiled in content. 

"I'm never letting you out of my sight now" taehyung said nuzzling his face in jungkook's neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent. Jungkook hugged back. 

A knock on the door interrupted the couple, taehyung groaned but didn't moved.

"Come in" he ordered still hugging his mate and after a few moments a guard came inside looking down.

"Your majesty there are some commoners who want to see you. We have told them it's not time for public meetings but they are not listening. They said you'll meet them once you know who are they." guard said and taehyung frowned. 

"Who are they?" he asked

"Jeon Junghyun and Jeon eunha" guard said and it didn't take taehyung longer to guess who they were by the way his mate stiffened in his hold.

They are Jungkook's parents.

Taehyung gently moved away from the hug and kissed jungkook's forehead.

"You wanna come with me?" he asked and jungkook was debating whether he wanted to see his parents or not. After a little thought he nodded.

Taehyung held his hand and they both moved towards throne room. They reached outside two big closed doors which guards opened immediately on arrival of their king. They both  entered a huge hall with a giant throne placed at the end of the room while red carpets lead to the throne. Rows of chairs were present on sides of the long room on the way to the Seat of King and His Queen. It was jungkook's first time coming to this place. He was awed by the magnificently decorated Throne room.