18

.

.

.

All ministers and governors were present in the throne room. The King was seated in his throne. They were discussing about new policies that should be implemented in the Kingdom. Also they were waiting for the arrival of Old mystic wolf Park Seojoon. The wolf was oldest known wolf in the kingdom who lived in the mountains of western Kaghan. He rarely interacted with other wolves and was always busy in meditation, in caves. Nobody knew where he lived. He'll visit King Jongsuk whenever he had to warn him about any future misfortune events or if there were inauspicious clouds of destruction over Kingdom. But this time his arrival was so out of the blue that everyone was worried.

Taehyung was waiting for him and soon he was informed with the news of old wolf's arrival. The gates of throne room opened and entered a wolf in a simple white cloak, with flat leather sandals that were looking old but still in good condition. His hairs were white with a long white beard and wrinkles on his face. The old wolf was surrounded by a strange aura of calmness and grace.

Everyone in the throne room stood up in their seats and bowed to the respected wolf. Taehyung stood up too as symbol of huge respect for the Man. He hasn't talked to him in his whole life only saw him once or twice when he visited his father in past but it was years ago.

The wolf had a calm look on his face as he directly went in front of the Young king and bowed.

"I pay my deepest respect and blessings to the King of Kaghan and wish for him to have a prosperous reign. I'm saddened by the unfortunate news of the loss of King Jongsuk but i can assure you he is in a good place." Without any formalities the old man said.

Taehyung nodded and smiled at the old man.

"Thank you for gracing my Palace with your existence" taehyung bowed slightly.

"I'm not the one gracing your palace Taehyung, it's someone else" the old man said and taehyung's brows furrowed.

"My apologies but i couldn't understand what you meant by that" taehyung replied.

"This Kingdom was blessed again years ago with the birth of divine wolf. That wolf will make Kaghan most prosperous and fortunate Kingdom in the world. A kingdom so strong that even evils from hells can't harm Kaghan." a lot of gasps were heard in the throne room by old wolves who already knew where this conversation was going.

Taehyung still held a confused expression. The old man took this as a cue to continue.

"The only white wolf of the century has been born. Kaghan is lucky to have the Blessed Omega among us. The Blessed Male Omega is here among us" Seojoon said and taehyung's eyes widened and everyone in the throne room started chattering.

White Wolf, That intoxicating scent, Mate

Male omega

It took a few moments for taehyung to realize and his eyes turned red. Hundreds of emotions kicking in and clouding his thoughts.

"LEAVE ALL OF YOU"

The true blooded said and the room turned silent. Everyone bowed and left the throne room. Only taehyung and seojoon were present in the room. The old man still standing calmly. Taehyung kept silent for some minutes and composed himself. He talked after sometime.

"My Mate, he's my mate" taehyung said as he stood up from his seat.

"I know" seojoon said and taehyung's head snapped towards the old man.

"Ho_

"And i know so many other things too. You're the only true blood of the kingdom. Before you it was king jongsuk. Moon Goddess will give responsibillity of his favorite wolf only to the strongest wolf in existence. You were so excited when you saw him that you didn't realized his unusual appearance and scent to know that your mate is a male omega."