20

.
.
.
.

The forest was calm and serene. It was mid day and people rarely came to this side of dense forest. It was far from the center of Kingdom where the Royal palace is situated. The forest was extremely beautiful. Green trees with huge trunks spreading everywhere, brown soil with dried leaves and branches indicating absence of any humanly activity. Many kinds of plants, herbs and flowers were adorning the vast greenery. 

It was silent everywhere except for the rustling caused by the motion of two wolves in their human form. Jungkook and commander yoongi were walking side by side, a cloth bag in omega's hand while a  large cloth bag with a traditional futon set in case they need to camp and stay somewhere. Commander yoongi didn't needed to take a break but he was aware of the fact that the omega will get tired much sooner and they'll have to rest somewhere for a while. Yoongi was worried for jungkook. He wasn't talking or responding much, it was like he was lost in deep thoughts. His face was getting red and steps were stumbling too. They have been walking for 6 hours now. Firstly they were in their wolf form but after they reached a safe distance from the central city they shifted in their human forms and started walking. 

"Are you okay?" yoongi asked jungkook who stumbled on a stone.

"Ahh yes i-i'm fine" he forced a smile.

"We should take a little break from walking. It's getting dark, i know a spot we can stay there for sometime and we can continue early in the morning." yoongi said and jungkook nodded. He was already tired and his back and legs were hurting too. 

They were going to move to a less populated village for a few weeks and if everythings went well they'll return to the palace once the search for male omega will be over. The only problem was how to explain the king and others as why they left suddenly. Yoongi decided he'll think about it later. Right now it was important to keep jungkook away from the kingdom. 

Yoongi guided them to a cave that was in the center of the mountain. They brought a small supply of food with them too. They ate in silence and yoongi went to setup futon in a clear corner of the cave for jungkook. He won't be sleeping anyways he'll have to guard the place. 

Jungkook was acting strange and was gripping his stomach a lot from the time they entered the forest and it made yoongi  worried about his health. He went out of the cave saying he'll be back soon. When he wasn't back after many minutes yoongi decided to look for him. He came outside of the cave and looked around for jungkook. He wasn't in sight. 

"Jungkook !" yoongi called but got no response. He rushed to the right side of the cave and then it hit him.That sweetest scent in the world which was extremely strong and was everywhere right now.

****

"Where is Jungkook? Where is my Omega?" taehyung growled in his alpha voice and seokjin shivered as he was under wrath of the King. 

"Your Majesty please leave him" Namjoon who came after hearing from guards that taehyung was extremely angry and went towards the hospital. Taehyung didn't reacted as he tightened the hold around beta's neck.

"Tell me or I won't hesitate to kill you" he glared into his eyes.

"G-Gone" seokjin managed to say with difficulty.

"Where" taehyung loosened his grip so that the beta can reply.

"I-I don't k-know" he replied but he was thrown on the floor but soon again held, this time from his hairs.

"Tell me where is my mate and maybe i'll spare you" he said and seokjin's eyes widened.

Mate? Is taehyung jungkook's mate?