37

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Are you ready to leave? " taehyung asked interlacing their fingers together.

Jungkook nodded with a smile. Taehyung pecked his forehead and they both got out of their room.

The couple walked through the hallways and reached outside a decent wooden door.

"King And his Queen has arrived" the guard announced and opened the door to the room of General Jiyong. Who was laid on his bed. His back was bandaged and a loose shirt was hung around his built body.

A physician was present there too looking after him. Jiyong tired to get up hearing the news of their arrival but the physician stopped him

"Don't move general or you'll rip your wounds"

"No it's okay I'm fine,  it's not polite to keep lying on bed when they personally came to see me" he said sitting up, grunting due to pain.

Taehyung and Jungkook entered the room. Two maids were also with them and they carried baskets of flowers and fruits.

"Hello General Jiyong I hope you're feeling better now" taehyung said sitting on the chairs that the maids has placed near injured man's bed for the couple to sit.

"I'm perfectly fine your majesty" Jiyong said with a smile.

"Thank you so much for saving life of my mate and pup. I'll be always grateful to you. You can ask whatever you want from me and I'll make sure to give it to you" taehyung said firmly but Jiyong shook his head.

"No your majesty it is my duty to protect our queen and future heir. I'm willing to give up my life if i had to" Taehyung smiled at the man's words.

"I just hope your highness is fine" Jiyong said smiling towards jungkook who was sitting beside taehyung hugging him from the side.

"He's perfectly fine actually he wanted to see you and thank you. Baby say what you want to say" Taehyung rubbed his back and jungkook finally spoke up.

"T-Thank you so much General for saving us" jungkook said gratefully with a soft tone.

Jiyong gave a wide smile.

"Don't embarrass me by thanking me your highness I can do anything for you" Jiyong replied and Jungkook smiled at him.

"I brought this for you i hope you'll like it" Jungkook said giving him a box. Jiyong took the box but flinched when he tried to bow down but hurt his back.

"No need to bow please take care of yourself" jungkook said with a concerned tone.

"I also advised him to keep laid but he didn't listened. He said he wanted to get up for you" the old physician told them.

"General Jiyong you need to take care of yourself. We'll be more happy if you take care of yourself" Taehyung said the sid man nodded.

"You should rest we'll get going" Taehyung said wrapping his arm around jungkook's waist who smiled at Jiyong and they both left.

After laying him down the physician left too telling him that he'll visit him at night.

Jiyong was staring at the box that Jungkook had gifted him. He smiled like a mad man looking at the metal box. He opened it and saw a small bottle of scent inside.  There was a small note too placed inside the box.

"Thank you for saving us. I hope you'll like this scent made from my favorite flowers. Get well soon"

Jiyong took a little of the scent on his palm and inhaled it. Smiling at the heavenly odour. He laid down staring at the note which Jungkook wrote himself.