3

(The pictures above gives you a glimpse of how their usual life things look like.)

--Male Omega:
Male omegas are the blessed werewolves. After every 1000 years a male omega is born to bless the world with it's good luck. Although they are a blessing , they are always took advantage of and instead of living with their true mates they are captured by greedy alphas. They take advantage of them. Male omegas give strongest heirs and by their luck their alphas are blessed too and they prosper. They are kept in prisons by their owners , so that no one can take them away. Their blessings become their biggest dismay.
Male omega have both genitals of male and female. They do have vagina and penis (I'm sorry I know it's cringe). Their bodies are mixture of male and female. They have breasts to feed their pups and~ yeah exactly.
They have long heights as that of male betas but they are extremely submissive only to their true mate, Unlike female omegas who are submissive to every higher rank wolf. Every male omega is blessed to have their true mate who will take care of them but they can be forcefully mated to others alphas. It's extremely rare for them to exist and when someone find about them they will do anything to have them so that they can get their strongest heirs.
Male omegas are extremely fertile. They have their heat every 3 months so they have more chances to conceive. Whereas female omegas have their heat after 6 months.
Their heats start after they turn 18 years or it may vary in others.
Jungkook's first heat is yet to come but he don't know when it will come.

.
.
.
.

King Jongsuk was seated on his throne discussing some political matters with his ministers ,his brother and son. Taehyung was sitting on the left seat besides his father's throne while the right seat was reserved for his queen only. Queen was in his chambers right now while king and crown prince were discussing matters.

Everybody was giving their suggestions on the matter. Some were in the favour of the neighbouring country and some were against.

"Brother I think we shouldn't trust them. The King of Ilsan is not reliable at all. They are killing our warriors and then they refused to admit it when their warriors themselves admitted they are from Ilsan" Kim Jongshin the younger brother of King said.

He was two years younger and loved his brother a lot. Everybody knew how loyal he is to his brother.

"You're right Jongshin. But we can't attack them without proof." Jongsuk replied.

"Father you're right. And I have a doubt too. They admitted too easily that they were sent by the King of Ilsan. I think that maybe they were sent by some other Kingdom and they are lying to frame the Kimgdom of Ilsan. Everybody knows how strong the trade of two countries is. We shouldn't jump to the conclusion and instead should make the King of Ilsan aware of the situation" Taehyung spoke for the first time and everybody awed at his intelligence.

"You're right Taehyung. Namjoon i want you to send a scroll to the King of Ilsan on my behalf and ask him about the situations and tell him our concerns. Make sure the scroll reach him by our loyal warriors only" Kim Jongsuk ordered his royal minister and advisor Namjoon. Who was young but extremely wise and intelligent. The position first belonged  to his father who died 5 years ago in a war and since then Namjoon was serving the palace and king and not one day he dissapointed king.

"Yes Your majesty" Namjoon bowed and went out of the throne room to prepare the scroll.

"The court is dismissed. Thank you everyone for giving your suggestions" King said and left his seat followed by his son and brother and moved out of throne room.

"Our Crown prince is so Intelligent and farsighted." Jongshin said to Jongsuk as they came out of the throne room and were walking towards the royal training grounds.