11

The ceremony was almost done and jungkook just wanted to vanish from the place. Ministers and commanders were offering their loyalties to the new King. They all vowed to serve him and their kingdom with their heart and to never do something that will harm the dignity of the kingdom and the king.

After Coronation it was announced that there will be a feast for all the people that came. Jungkook turned around and moved in the opposite direction to find a secluded place. All the commoners and workers were moving towards the place that was set for food and drinks. The serving section for royals and ministers was inside the palace. The queen had left with the group of her maids and the supposed future queen Sooah. Everybody was leaving.

Stop

 Jungkook stopped after taking a few steps and turned his body to look at the King. He looked up and his breath hitched when he realized taehyung was already staring at him. He felt a thousand emotions at a time hurt, jealousy, heartbreak, betrayal, pain and love. Basically all of them were same. He turned around again and a single tear slipped down his cheeks. He left the grounds.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Taehyung had already seen that one face even among thousands of peoples and workers his eyes can easily find him. Jungkook was looking down. He said his speech and everybody was starting to leave. He saw in his direction and jungkook was also leaving. Taehyung felt like something was wrong. Suddenly his heart was throbbing in his chest and he saw jungkook going away from him. But he stopped and turned around to look at him. 

Stop

His face was saying a lot of things and taehyung couldn't comprehend what it meant. He felt like his wolf was trying to say something. None of them tried to break the eye contact and held it for a few seconds. His wolf was about to tell him something but then it went silent and then jungkook turned away and left the place. 

Flashback

1 week ago.

Namjoon came to meet taehyung inside his chambers after he was given the permission.

"Your majesty it has been a week and the royal medics had told me condition of queen taehee is only worsening, I think you should meet her" Namjoon said but taehyung didn't replied. He kept gazing out of his room's window. 

After some time taehyung decided to move and went out of his room. He reached his mother's chambers and entered it.

He looked at her and she was looking like a dead person. Her color was pale and lips were dry and chapped. He was seeing her after a week and she wasn't the same she was a week ago.

"Two maids came by and brought trays of food for her.

"Take it back I don't want it" Taehee said in a stern voice. Taehyung gestured them to leave.

"I'll feed you today." taehyung said helping her get up.

"I don't want to eat taehyung" she said in a weak voice.

"For me" taehyung said putting the bite in front of her lips. She looked at her prince and ate the bite. Tears started to stream down her face. Taehyung fed her some more bites but taehee said she was full.

"I only have you now taehyung. We are alone taehyung. Your father is gone" she started sobbing and taehyung hugged her in order to calm her.

"It's okay mother. we have each other. I'm always here for you"

" Will you promise me one thing"

"What is it mother?" 

"Just promise me. It's my biggest wish now" taehee said and taehyung nodded.