32

.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was running towards his room with teary eyes when he bumped into a firm chest. 

"I'm sorry" he whispered without looking up at the person and left, Leaving the person in a state of daze on his spot. His lips curving upwards as he kept looking at the omega until he turned around the corner of the long hallway. He sighed and left the hallway after that.

Jungkook entered his room and closed the door behind him. He crashed on his bed. Guilt eating him up. How can he disrespect Taehyung his alpha like that in front of everyone. He didn't knew when he started crying. His wolf extremely sad for making their mate sad. 

What is happening to me.

He was crying when the door of the room was opened. He knew taehyung was coming near but he had no heart to face him right now. So he kept his head low and cried silently. 

"Jungkook" Taehyung called him but he didn't replied.

"Look at me"

"I'm sorry" he whispered and taehyung sighed. He got on his knees in front of the younger and held his hands.

"Would you like to tell me why you got so mad at me that you even growled at me?" Taehyung asked gently rubbing the back of his hand and jungkook cried more.

"I-I don't know what got inside me. I didn't mean to disrespect you I swear." he hiccupped and Taehyung got up and hugged him.

"Calm down. It's okay but try to avoid it in future" jungkook nodded in the hug.

"I had an important task to do that's why I left earlier today. I didn't mean to make you sad. I also wanted to hug and kiss you but you were asleep so I didn't disturbed you but even then I got my kisses from you."Taehyung said and jungkook smiled at him.

"I missed you" he said with a pout which Taehyung immediately kissed away.

"I missed you more" Taehyung tackled him on the mattress kissing his knuckles, forehead, nose, eyes, lips.

"I bought so many things today and yoongi hyung paid for everything. I forgot to take money with me will you repay hyung for me. But it won't be polite to give him money directly. What should I do" Jungkook was talking and taehyung was listening to him amusedly.

"Maybe gift him something" Taehyung suggested and jungkook thought for a moment and then his eyes shined. 

"I'll knit a sweater for hyungie" he said happily and Taehyung pouted this time.

"But you only make them for me" he said with a sad face and jungkook laughed.

"My king don't be selfish" Jungkook cupped taehyung's face and kissed his lips.

"I love you" Jungkook said looking at his alpha with a proud look.

"I love you too" 

"Are you tired?" Jungkook asked and taehyung nodded.

"Then you can rest as long as you want I'm right here" Jungkook said. Taehyung snuggled into his chest, sighing in relief. 

"God I love it when I'm with you" taehyung said and jungkook just smiled at the powerful alpha snuggling into his chest like a toddler. He combed his mate's silky locks with his fingers and humming a random melody.

Taehyung kissed his chest and moved to capture his lips in his own.

"You're so pretty" he pulled away looked at him with a content smile. He moved down from his jaw to his neck leaving a trail of kisses and bites here and there.