5

Do vote and comment and tell me your opinions ❤
.
.
.
.
.

"Ahhhhh~" Jungkook moaned in relief as soon as he loosened the tight cloth around his chest that serves to flatten the swells of his chest. He removed extra layers of clothes that he always wear to hide his feminine curves. He was lying down on the small bed. It was 3 PM and he came for a little rest in his quarter. During this time all the betas were either training or serving the palace so he was alone at this hour. He took this opportunity to rest in his room for a while without the fear of being caught by someone. He was living in the palace for a week and half now but he never lived in peace. The fear of being caught was always consuming him and he dont know what he'll do if someone knew about who he was.

They will throw him in a cell or maybe force him to mate a random alpha just for the sake of getting stronger heirs. He was not that stupid. He knew he was different from others and what will happen to him if anybody will come to know about his true identity. 

He also had a mate now who is unaware of them being mates. Jungkook decided to tell Vick about their mate bond once he'll get to know him better. He was afraid what will be his reaction. What if he rejected him for being a male omega?. What if Vick already had mated someone. 

"I'll have to ask him" jungkook mumbled to himself.

he decided to take a nap before he had to clean Royal commander's room.

****

Soo ah was standing outside of the chamber of queen. When she was given the permission to  she gladly entered the chamber. She greeted queen in an elegant way and went to sit on the cushion placed in front of the seat of queen.

Queen was as usual sitting in her gorgeous dress with a crown fixed on her head.

"I was missing our dear Queen so I thought of paying a visit to you" she said with flattery  bowing.

"That's so nice of you Soo ah. How have you been?"

"I'm perfectly fine Queen" she said 

"Soo ah I wanted to ask you a very important question. How have been things going around between you and crown prince" Taehee asked her.

"To be honest Aunt nothing is going on between us. I could barely find him in the palace. He is always training or in courtroom. I even went to his chambers yesternight but he wasn't there. I asked the guards and they told me he is with prince Jimin. We never talked other than the few greeting that we exchange" Soo ah said sadly.

"Oh my daughter. Taehyung is a little arrogant. We can't blame him. He is a true blooded alpha after all. But you'll have to try your best. You're a woman , lure him."

"Yes Queen, I'm trying but for that we had to meet first. We never met alone" Soo ah replied dejected.

" Once you both are mated nobody will be able to separate you. But do it quickly. What if he mated some beta or omega. I can't bear that. And I promised your mother that you'll be next queen of Kaghan." Taehee said seriousness laced in her voice.

"I'll arrange a royal dinner soon. Make sure you're looking most beautiful women in the Kingdom. He is my son. I know he has an eye for beauty" Taehee said after sometime. 

They discussed the details of dinner and Taehee told Sooah the charms by which she can win over Kim Taehyung.

****

Jungkook was standing outside the chamber of Royal commander and entered it after guards allowed him.

As soon as he entered he saw royal commander sitting on a chair in the middle of room and he was reading a book.