42

.
.
.
.
.
.

It was early in the morning. The air was supposed to be fresh and chirpy but it wasn't the case today. The great Palace of Kingdom was full of sorrow. Taehyung could feel it from miles away. When he reached the gate he expected his bubbly omega to jump on him and complain how much he missed him and that he shouldn't leave him again.

But instead he was met with air rustling through the leaves. They entered through the huge gates and there wasn't much people to welcome him.

He can see Jimin, Sooah ,Jin and his mother standing there in front of rows of soldiers. They should be happy that he's back but they weren't. Instead Taehyung saw their red swollen eyes.

He got off of his horse and walked towards his mother.

"Mother why were you crying, I'm back it was just for a few days." taehyung hugged her and Taehee broke into tears, gripping the front of his shirt in her fists.

"Jimin what happened?" taehyung asked but the beta stayed silent and kept his head down.

"Where is Jungkook?" he asked impatiently

"For God sake say something, you all are scaring me" he roared and everyone present there bowed their head down, nobody moved an inch.

"Sooah tell me what happened" Taehyung hoped she will reply at least.

Sooah looked up at him,  she has been crying too

"Y-Your majesty" she started with a choked voice.

"They took Jungkook away"

Hoseok held taehyung back before he could jump on someone and kill.

"What the hell are you saying" he growled at her and Sooah fell to her knees, she couldn't stand true blood's rage.

"Taehyung please bring him back, we don't know how it happened. Me and yoongi were going towards Jungkook's chambers but then some wolves attacked the right wing of the palace. Yoongi went their to fight the wolves. Commander jiyong went to watch over jungkook but when we reached his room after getting rid of wolves, Jungkook wasn't there." Jimin took a shaky breath. Taehyung was listening silently without moving a limb. His face emotionless. Jimin decided to keep talking to make him aware of the whole situation.

"Commander Jiyong was badly wounded and laying on the floor. When we realized what had happened we immediately sent soldiers to look for jungkook.Yoongi and Jiyong went after Jungkook too, they have been gone since midnight" Jimin finished and looked at his brother who slightly pulled away from his crying mother and moved inside the palace.

Taehyung entered his room and his heart clenched looking at the blood on the floor. The mirror of the vanity table of his omega was also broken and his favorite jewellery and makeup accessories were on the floor and carpet.

Taehyung slowly moved towards the vanity and saw droplets of blood on it. It was Jungkook's blood. His eyes reflected the same colour as the droplets of blood.

He could smell a trail of blood from the vanity towards the balcony, so his omega was kidnapped and that traitor jumped from the balcony with his omega when he is carrying his pup.

His wolf growling ruthlessly asking him to give him control immediately. Taehyung didn't need to think twice. He jumped down from the balcony,  shifting in his gigantic black wolf mid air.

"All traitors should die" the whole kingdom heard the howl of the True Blood.

****

Jungkook was sitting in the corner of the room. His hands around his bump,  his knees pulled closer to his body. The mattress felt like needles on his body, he just wanted to leave this damned place and meet his Alpha. He slowly got up from the floor and winced at his sore muscles. His throat was dry and he would have been hugry too if it wasn't for the anxiety creeping inside his bones.