47

.
.
.
.
.
.

Before Jungkook could say anything taehyung captured his lips in his own, cherishing his omega's soft pink addictive lips. Jungkook could feel taehyung's excitement. He kissed him back and when they finally pulled away jungkook decided to ask him about the cause of his excitement.

"What hppened why you're so happy" jungkook cupped his alpha's face in his small hands.

"I want to marry you" Taehyung said with a huge grin and jungkook's eyes widened.

"What!"

"Let's get married and put the only label left for us. I want you to be mine in every way." Taehyung linked their foreheads together.

"My Queen" taehyung kissed his cheek

" My omega" he kissed his chin

"My mate" this time a peck on his nose

" Mother of my pup" another warm kiss on his forehead

"And my wife" taehyung deeply kissed his lips while jungkook was still shocked.

His King wants to marry him? It was extremely rare for Kings to marry their queen he had never hear any king marry his queen. Once they were mated they never thought about marrying their mate it's not like they'll ever leave each other. If a King married his queen it means they were equal now and there isn't any difference in their ranks. That he's ready to give his Queen all the authority that he has and let the Queen make decision which will be given equal importance to those of a King. It showed that he loves Jungkook and wants him for the rest of his life not just because they were true mates as decided by Moon but because he would choose him no matter what let it be their bond by heart, body or soul.

Jungkook was already content with the love and protection he got from his alpha he didn't needed any authority but the way Taehyung proposed him for their marriage with a big smile and in the most adorable way possible he couldn't stop his tears.

"Why are you crying my angel" taehyung asked worriedly.

"I'm so happy and yes I would marry you in a hearbeat" Jungkook cried in his embrace.

"We will get married next week" taehyung infromed and jungkook sniffled in his chest nodding slowly. He loved this simple purposel and he didn't needed any gifts or jewels taehyung gifts them to him all the time. Taehyung's sincere words and emotions were enough to make him ecstatic. He wanted to gift taehyung something best in return and he knew exactly what it was.

He pulled away gently and smiled up at the elder.

"I have to tell you something" jungkook said jumping a little on his feet.

"I'm all ears my love" taehyung again snaked his waist with his arms.

" You were jealous that Hayun get to have me all the time right?" Jungkook asked with a small smile.

"Yes You know he's spoiled, how come he can't away from you for a minute while I have to wait hours just to kiss you" taehyung complained and jungkook knew it wasn't going to be easy anyway.

" Don't worry hayun won't have me all for himself now" jungkook tried to suppress his smile. Taehyung's face brightened up.

"Are we setting a time limit? Oh that would be amazing" taehyung grinned and jungkook felt bad for his oblivious alpha.

" No" jungkook shook his head. Taehyung was confused and Jungkook was ready to clear his confusion.

" Now Hayun will have to share me too" Jungkook tiptoed and whispered in taehyung's ear