21

SURPRISE!!

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung knew jungkook was near now. His scent was clear and strong. But something was different about his scent. It was way more intoxicating and alluring than the last time he caught his scent. Taehyung may or may not have known what it meant. He stopped in front of a mountain and looked up.

"They're here" his wolf said and taehyung ran up the mountain. He saw a figure standing outside a big cave whose entrance was covered with the vines of different plants.

****

Yoongi was lost in his thoughts. He can't believe what he just did.

Flashback

Jungkook was shivering with pain and shame. How low can he get?  Was he really this week that he's going to cheat on his mate? Although taehyung didn't knew about their bond but still. They were true mates choosen by moon goddess.

His heart was hurting at the thought of betraying his mate while his body was relaxing under the touch of the alpha.

No this is wrong.

He was still having an internal conflict when yoongi cupped his face and pulled him closer. Their bodies mere inches apart. He brought their faces close and yoongi gently placed his lips on jungkook's face.

Yoongi closed the distance between their skins and jungkook sighed in relief when yoongi kissed his forehead.

"I know you're so strong Jungkook. You can do it on your own right?" he asked and jungkook nodded while his body was hurting like hell.

"y-yes"

"I'll be outside, because if i stayed here it'll be impossible for me to stop, but don't worry I'll be here all the time. You'll be safe I promise" yoongi smiled at the omega who was silently crying, tears staining his cheeks.

He covered jungkook's body with the duvet and after struggling with his wolf and his eyes flashing few times due to him trying to control his wolf he immediately came out of the cave.

What i was going to do. I can't betray taehyung, seokjin and above all jungkook. I promised to take care of him how can i even think of something so disgraceful. Yoongi sat down on the ground and placed his head in his hands.

I swore my loyalty to taehyung, i can't do this. I already made a huge mistake by trying to be near jungkook in such a situation i can't do this anymore. Yoongi felt like his head will explode due to shame.

He was the strongest warrior wolf who was trained for years on how to control his wolf from it's carnal needs. He can't become a slave to his desires.

He heard rustling at a little distance and became alert.

Yoongi turned around and was baffled to see the king himself standing in front of him.

"Your Majesty" he guiltily looked at him.

"Where is he?" taehyung linked yoongi, he was still in his wolf form.

"Inside, but he's in heat right now and you should be careful_

"I don't need instructions from you about my mate, save whatever you have to say you're in deep waters commander min" taehyung seethed.

"Don't get mad at jungkook it's not his fault" yoongi said but taehyung only bared his sharp canines at him.

Yoongi bowed slightly as he moved away from the entrance of the cave letting the King inside.