34

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was burning with rage. His face was red. Taehyung had left him a few moments ago saying he'll have to approach him first and apologise.

"No way in hell I'll apologise to that stupid alpha. How dare he hug her." Jungkook sat back on the couch. His mind a mess with all sorts of things running around.

He stayed whole day sitting on the couch glaring at the walls of his room and during night he finally broke into tears. Crying silently while hugging the pillows already missing his alpha.

"Why won't you come" he mumbled sadly. And eventually fell asleep.

The next day his helpers came and brought food, he refused to eat anything and ordered both of them to never enter his room without his permission. The girls were worried about him but they stayed closely watching him.

By third day he had enough. Taehyung hasn't visited him even when he was at fault.

"I hate you" he shouted at no one in particular and broke the mirror of his vanity with a vase. Glass shreds spreading everywhere. After that he didn't knew what got inside him as he started yelling and breaking things in his room. In no time the room was destroyed while the guards and girls were begging him to open the door.

Jungkook's head was hurting and so do his body. He didn't stopped yelling and destroying things eventually hurting himself in the process. Glass shreds had pierced into the skin of his hands and feet, blood flowing out of the cuts. He got tired of screaming and fell unconscious on the floor.

The guards had successfully managed to break the door and they had entered the room. All of them were shocked and scared. One of them ran to call Taehyung.

Mina and Sana tried to pick him up carefully. Taehyung had arrived in his room and he was terrified when he looked at the love of his life laying there unconscious.

He rushed towards him and picked him up.

"Call doctor Seokjin" he said to one of the girls and she immediately ran outside to call him.

"Hey baby wake up" he said gently caressing his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry for not coming earlier" he kissed his forehead, tears brimming in his eyes.

Seokjin came soon and treated his bleeding wounds. He checked his pulse and heartbeat.

"What happened to him. Why he's acting like this and fought with me?" he asked, seated beside him holding his hand in his own.

Seokjin faced taehyung with an unreadable expression.

"It's not Jungkook, Taehyung. He's not fighting you his wolf is not capable of hating or fighting you. It's someone else" he said.

"What do you mean" taehyung looked at Jungkook sleeping comfortably.

"It's the true blood inside him."

"Y-You mean_

"Yes Your majesty. Congratulations! Your Queen is expecting" he exclaimed with a warm smile and taehyung was trying to process the new information.

"True blood? Just like me" he mumbled, his lips automatically tugging upwards but then a frown replaced his face.

"But why my pup is fighting me?" he asked confused.

"It's not fighting you, just trying to protect Jungkook. Let's just say the baby and wolf only know jungkook. They don't have a good impression of you because you two already faught twice in a week plus they are also true bloods so they are challenging you for their mother."