27

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung woke up to the most beautiful sight in the world. His omega was sleeping peacefully in his arms. Soft snores leaving his mouth and calm heavenly face who was enjoying the warmth of his alpha without any care in the world. Taehyung smiled and kept admiring his mate. He wanted this moment to last forever. He gently rubbed his back and waist, tucking his soft silky locks behind his ear and occasionally pecking his forehead and cheeks.

"My Queen" he called softly but jungkook was in deep sleep.

"Wake up" he caressed his cheeks who whined in his sleep. Taehyung chuckled at his adorableness.

After sometime jungkook finally opened his eyes and smiled automatically on seeing the face of his strong mate.

"Did you slept well" taehyung asked tightening the hold around his body and jungkook nodded slightly.

"Let's get up you need to eat" taehyung said sitting up and pulling jungkook with him who was still dazed. After a few moments he was able to properly open his eyes and look around.

"I have to tell you something" taehyung took his hands in his own.

"yes" jungkook asked.

"I'm officially presenting you as my mate and Queen tomorrow to our kingdom. Are you comfortable with that?" jungkook just blinked at him.

"speak up love I want to hear you"

"Of c-course I'm comfortable with that" jungkook replied with a shy smile and his cheeks turning rosy.

"That's a relief" taehyung pulled him in a hug and inhaled his neck, scenting jungkook in the process by rubbing his pheromones all over his neck and collar bones.

Jungkook giggled at the tickling and taehyung loved the sound of his giggles. He gently pushed him back on the soft mattress and settled in between his legs. Kissing his face all over.

"Your majesty stop acting like a puppy it tickles" he giggled again and taehyng was offended.

"What do you mean by a puppy. Every wolf in this and neighboring kingdoms is afraid of your black wolf and you're calling me a puppy" taehyung said with a fake surprised expression.

"It's because they haven't seen you like this"

"And they will never get to see it because I'm only like this when I'm with you" taehyung held his arms above his head. Jungkook felt proud of himself.

"Because I love you dearly" taehyung deeply kissed his soft plush lips and jungkook immediately responded.

"I love you too my King"

****

Jimin reached the training grounds, in hopes to find a specific alpha. He couldn't see him anywhere so he asked a guard about yoongi's whereabouts.

"Royal commander took a half leave today. He'll arrive later today" he told him and now jimin was going to visit him in his room. He slightly knocked at the door but there wasn't any response.

He knocked again this time a little strongly and the door was opened after sometime by an annoyed alpha.

"I told you I_ Prince jimin?"

"Good morning to you too commander" jimin smiled and entered his chambers looking around.

"You have a good taste" jimin complimented after looking around.

"Thank you I guess" yoongi replied.

"If you don't mind can I ask what brought you here?" yoongi asked.