33

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was in his office reading scrolls that were sent by neighboring kingdoms. His personal office was in the library of the kingdom. Although he worked mostly in his room but sometimes when needed he would come here to work. Taehee came to meet him. 

"Taehyung" she said standing at the door.

"mother?" 

"Will you please listen to her for once, she needs your help"

"But who" he said but soon knew who his mother was talking about. Her brows furrowed in annoyance when he saw her.

"Sooah what do you want?" he questioned with a cold tone Folding his arms over his chest, still mad over how she treated jungkook a few months ago.

"Taehyung please listen to her first and then it's upto you to do whatever you want" Taehee said and Taehyung had no other choice but to listen to his mom.

"Wait outside" he told her and she nodded. Taehee left and taehee closed the door of his office and went in front of Sooah.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" he raised a brow and Sooah looked at him with a guilty expression.

"I-I have to t-tell you something" she said and taehyung gestured her to continue.

"First of all I had to apologize to you and your queen. I'm so sorry for hurting him but I was helpless too. My parents sent me to palace to seduce and mate you otherwise they would marry me to my father's old friend because he is rich and they want me to marry someone influential." Sooah said with tears brimming her eyes but she hastily rubbed them away. 

" But then your mother visited our kingdom and since she was my mother's best friend, my mother talked to her for my marriage and aunt taehee agreed. I came here immediately because marrying you in any situation would be better than marrying that disgusting old alpha. My parents had warned me to only return when we're mated" she took a little pause, tears now flowing down her cheeks. Taehyung listened to her with a blank face.

"I know I was being mean and irrational but I was scared to death. He's an abusive alpha his former mates died due to his violence. I didn't wanted to end up like them. That's why I did everything I could do to marry you. But now you called off our wedding my parents are again forcing me to marry him. Please help me Your Majesty I need your help." She went down on her knees in front of him crying. Taehyung didn't knew if he should believe her but judging y her scent she wasn't like a taeyung could feel dread and sadness coming out of her.

"What do want me to do then?" he asked 

"Just forgive me and give me refuge in this kingdom as a legal citizen. I swear I won't disturb you and i'll apologize to Queen for everything I did" taehyung thought for some moments and sighed. He helped her stand up on her feet.

"Fine I'll forgive you and give you refuge but you know you can't live alone here. Do you have any friend?" Taehyung asked and she was hesitant to say something.

"I-I actually have someone whom I like dearly but he's angry with me because I ignored him for you" Sooah said sadly Looking down. Taehyung felt bad for her even if she was mean she had a reason and above all she apologized. She didn't hurt Jungkook in the past except a few times when she was mean to him and once when she tried to drag him when he was sick. Taehyung was still mad over that incident but he decided to give her a chance.

"Who is he?" taehyung questioned

"He lives in Palace" she whispered

"I would be able to help you if only you could tell me who he is." he asked coming to the point.