15

(Taehyung's wolf is above)
.
.
.
.
.
"Get up are you tired already?" taehyung taunted looking at an out of breath jungkook who was on his knees trying to  catch his breath. He was ordered  to deliver a fight ending blow again and again. He could barely hold a sword and then blowing it in the air above his head and then down to his lower body turned out to be so hard. His arms were aching while his back was on fire.

"I I can't anymore" jungkook said panting. Taehyung took pity on him and agreed to spare him for the time being.

He crouched down and came face to face with him. Jungkook looked in front and his breath hitched. Taehyung was looking at him strangely with an  unreadable emotion in his eyes. 

He raised his hand in the air and slowly made contact with jungkook's cheek. Tracing his finger from his cheek to nose and then forhead, he tucked his astray strand of hair behind his ear.

"Why your eyes are not blue anymore?" taehyung asked after sometime. Jungkook was speechless for a moment but he knew why his eyes colour didn't changed now. He hastily got up and dusted his clothes. taehyung got up too following him still staring at him.

Jungkook bowed down respectfully.

"Your majesty thank you for making me realize how important sword fighting is for me. I'll do my best to learn it and won't let your efforts of trying to teach me go in vain." he bowed again.

"We should get going it's almost night and it's time for your dinner" he said his head still facing ground. He moved forward to lead way for taehyung but he was stopped by the said King's hold on his arm.

"Jeon_

"Your majesty my eyes turn blue only when i'm happy. I used to be happy but now i'm not" jungkook said and gently pulled his arm out of other's grasp. Taehyung couldn't see him blinking rapidly to clear tears out of his eyes as he was facing his back

He moved towards the exit and stopped when he reached it. He gestured for taehyung to walk in front his head down.

Taehyung took slow steps towards the said direction and both of them moved towards the entrance of the Palace.

****

Sooah barged inside Queen Taehee's room. He face red and eyes teary.

"Queen mother" she cried when she saw her.

"What happened Sooah why you're crying?" taehee asked in a concerned tone.

"Mother i want you to do something for me please" Sooah said and taehee nodded

"Tell me princess and i'll do it for you"

"King Taehyung insulted me for a server and that too in front of him." sooah said

"What ! This is not good. I'll talk to taehyung. You're her future queen he can't do this" Taehee said

"No don't say anything to taehyung. I want you to get rid of that beta server from the palace." Sooah said wiping her tears.

"Which beta is he?" 

"That pretty beta that came to your chambers that day for cleaning. But now he is serving Taehyung all the time. I don't like it please do something about it" Sooah pleaded and taehee nodded.

"Don't worry i'll remove him from that position and make sure he'll leave palace." taehee said with with determination. Sooah nodded in relief.

****

A maid came and served taehyung his dinner while jungkook was standing close by. The maid bowed after setting the table and left the chambers.