2

Jungkook was sitting by the small dusty window. Looking out of it he looked at the moon that was shining brightly far far away. He always liked looking at the moon and talking his heart out. It's not like he had anyone he can talk to anyways. He wasn't allowed to go out of his house. He never went to learn from the local teachers or anyone. He really liked learning new things but the only person who taught him was his mom who only taught him some basic things that he could use in his life.

She was aware of the fact that she couldn't let him know more about his surroundings or world. What if he came to know things that will make him a rebel. No. They can't loose him or else they won't be able to survive the consequences.

"Hello Moon, you look so calm and happy" jungkook mumbled.

"I wish I can be happy too and find my true mate. I hope you will love me without wanting anything in return from me except love" jungkook prayed and went to sleep under his blanket on thin single layered sheet, without realizing how the moon goddess was smiling at him.

Somin entered their house at late in night and stomped his feet furiously on the floor.

"That stupid boy always had to ruin everything. What's in him that makes him special. He is just a weakling" she said angrily and remembered what had happened in the party.
.
.
.

"Hey Somin how are you" Jinyoung asked her and her breath hitched. She was crushing over him for an year now and today he himself approached her.

"I'm fine jinyoung si. How are you" she bowed at him and asked him. Jinyoung was the son of a sub minister of royal palace and he was beautiful too. Every body used to praise him and wanted to be his friend or maybe more. Same was the case for Somin. She wanted to be his mate. And if he was talking to her then it was her chance.

"I'm fine too." jinyoung smiled at her and she blushed.

"Did you come here alone. Didn't your sister came along?" he asked her and it made her confused.

"I don't have a sister jinyoung sii. You must be misinformed." she replied politely.

"No I'm sure. I once saw a beautiful girl outside of your house when i was riding my horse. She was cleaning stairs and her hairs were short" jinyoung told her in the meantime somin's friend yena came there and listened to their conversation.

"Somin he is talking about your brother. He has been bugging me since the day he saw him and he wanted to meet him. I told him that he is your brother and not sister but he refused to concede." yena laughed and told her.

"Ohhh. Ahmm yes I have a beta brother. I don't know how you assumed he is a female" somin tried to laugh.

"No but his scent was extremely sweet. I couldn't smell him more it was just for a second but It wasn't like the scent of a beta." jinyoung said confusedly.

And Somin became nervous. What if jinyoung took an interest in jungkook and ignored her. No she can't let them know and she can't let jungkook steal him from her.

"You must have smelt someone else. A lot of omegas are our neighbours and they have sweet scents" somin cleared.

And jinyoung just hummed in response. He wasn't convinced.

"Somin there's a party in my house next week. You're invited too and you must bring your brother with you too. I'll be really happy if you both will come" jinyoung invited her and she became joyous but next moment she frowned when he heard about jungkook.

"Okay I'll ask him to come too" Somin gave a fake smile. After that they kept talking for some time but jinyoung wasn't giving up on jungkook's topic.