40

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung has crossed the dense forest and they were near the camps of the Sihyun and his wolves. His army was fully active and on guard in case the rogues defied their words and attacked them. But Taehyung was relieved to see there was no such attack.

They left the forest and were now standing at the borders of a small territory. He knew they had reached the territory of rogues. He linked his army to be prepared for any king of mishap. They all replied in sync taking their King's command.

The territory of rogues was small and it was covered by thick brick walls from all sides. A wolf came running towards them. Taehyung knew he was one of the rogues. The wolf came running and bowed in front of Taeyung.

"Welcome King Taehyung in the territory of rogues. I'm here to guide you inside the boundaries of territory and to take you to our alpha" Taehyung nodded and the wolf led the way. They reached in front of two huge doors which opened the rogue showed guards his face. Taehyung and his fighter wolves entered the place.

The territory was at the end of the forest covered with green trees and vegetation. There was a small pond nearby. The place looked calm and peaceful.

The thing which surprised taehyung was the calmness inside the territory. There were many small and simple houses made from mud and woods were present. It was evident they don't have much monetary benefits but still the area was maintained impressively well.

Wolves were walking here and there doing their daily life works. Small shops and markets were also present. A large sum of women and children were also present in the territory. They all looked at him strangely,, some with awe , some with confusion. A few children waved at him. Taehyung kindly smiled at them and they became more happy when they got a reaction from the handsome alpha. They finally stopped in front of a big house.

"This is the place where our alpha will meet King Taehyung. You can go inside your majesty but there isn't much place inside. You can take your most trusted commanders and soldiers with you. Rest can stay outside" the rogue who brought them here said.

Hoseok looked at taehyung who nodded at him. So he came inside with taehyung along with their 5 most trusted soldiers. Rest were ordered to stay outside and guard them.

Taehyung entered inside the place and saw the alpha of rogues, SIhyun sitting on his chair. He stood up in his place when he taehyung entering and bowed at him.

"Welcome and Thank for visiting us King Taehyung" sihyun said taehyung smiled at the man, who was almost in his 40s.

"I hope you had an easy journey"

"We did Alpha Sihyun"

"Please be seated" Sihyun pointed towards the seats. Taehyung nodded and went to sit on one, his soldiers following his movements soon after. After they were settled Taehyung started

"Sihyun why I'm here we both know. Your wolves are killing the people of my army and_

"I'm sorry your majesty that I'm cutting your words but isn't it your army that is killing my people and innocent wolves."

"Taehyung frowned.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying the truth. Your army is killing my wolves without any fight. We are a small pack of rogues why we would dare to fight with the strongest army and kingdom." Sihyun said in a worried tone.

"My wolves are being killed for a long time now. We only fight back to defend ourselves."

"But there are evidences of your rogues killing my army" Taehyung said coldly.