𝟑𝟑

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

She hated every second of this. Every machine that was forced into her face as the many doctors around her stared at her in complete wonder. 

"Lay down with your arms at your sides"

Following instructions [F/n] did so. Already wanting this to be over when it had barely begun. Most of the tests were rather normal, one's that she'd expect everyone animal to go through. Female that is.

The large compress went down onto her chest until she felt like she couldn't breathe. Holding her breath and thinking that was the best way to deal with it until it came back up.

"These show no signs of Cancer, so we can move on"

Sitting beside her was her caretaker, Oguma. His arms were crossed and he was looking down at his phone, no doubt replying to messages he's gotten from various people. 

"I don't want any bruising this time"

"Of course sir"

The deer would only talk occasionally, giving instructions to those in the room. Either that or making sure that the girl laying beside him was calmed down enough. 

"Alright, blood test next. Will all Carnivores please step out of the room at this time?"

The only good thing about this was how understanding her doctor was. Much like both Oguma and Louis she was a deer, though not a red one. She had been with her since day one and was the only person that [F/n] had ever felt comfortable with.

Having always made sure that she was okay, and not hurt above the limits that the tests were meant to be at. She was also very understanding of her wishes and only having certain people in the room even if more needed to be there.

"While the blood is setting I'm just going to ask the normal questions alright?"