𝟐𝟎

Notes at the end this time

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

The girl gripped the light so tightly she was afraid she was going to end up breaking something on it. Her eyes never being able to leave the stage so far away from her, almost as if her eyes were in a trance while staring at it.

Both Bill and Legosi were not calmed down, the wolf having been sprawled on the stage in defeat. Her throat was dry as she barley listening to the Tiger's own monologue. Hell, she didn't even seem to care when Louis came out on stage in order to try and salvage everything.

'What the hell...'

The girl bit her tongue as not to utter the words aloud. Though she knew that no one would be able to hear them she didn't want to risk it. Her eyes moved around the stage before catching the Deer's own eyes. Watching as his head nodded at her a bit.

"I got it"

That's what he was trying to tell her. [F/n] still couldn't help but feel angry and upset despite him now having it in his possession. She wasn't sure if the audience was able to see what had flown off stage, but she sure had.

Her mind flashed back to only hours before when Bill told her he would look for it. How he told her that Legosi had been the one to inform him about how it was lost. Now thinking about it she should've known better than that.

'What was he planning to gain from that?'

She questioned, still making sure to keep the lights where they were meant to be. Drowning out the cries and cheers of the audience when Louis had finally finished the play. All of them having no clue about what had really happened.

Down behind stage Bill thought about it too. How he was going to have to not only explain this to Louis, but the girl as well. Though he wasn't able to fully see her face he did look up when he felt something fly out of his pocket.

'Does she know?'

He wondered, slightly fearful of what would happen if the answer to his own question was yet. But then again she wouldn't know any better in his mind. If he told her he found it before the play she would have no reason to not believe him.