𝟐𝟖

Note: Juno is my favorite character so please do not think I'm making her out to be the bad guy

Note: Juno is my favorite character so please do not think I'm making her out to be the bad guy. She's simply fulfilling her role.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Legosi stood nervously in front of the girls door, unable to shake off the heart turning feeling in his chest ever since the night before. Louis opening the door and pulling the girl in set off a trigger in his body.

'Why was he in her room in the first place?'

It was a mystery he had tried to figure out all night. The room itself smelling like the two of them when the door opened as well. Making it clear to the carnivore that the popular male had been in there more than once.

Though a part of him did want to hit himself for his own foolish thinking. The two grew up together, of course they would want to be near each other. Settling into a new environment surely isn't easy. So it only make's sense that she'd want the one person she'd always been familiar with to help her.

But even so his feelings still were unchanged. There was still part of him that craved to know why he was in there and what had happened. Right before he was able to knock on the door it opened by itself. Revealing the same deer that had been last seen in the room the night before.

"Lou...is?"

"Legosi"

The deer found himself narrowing his eyes at the taller beast. For him to get up so early in the morning just to return to [F/n]'s dorm had guts. Even more so after what he attempted to pull last night before Louis intervened and opened the door.

'He's like an annoying pest'

Were the first thoughts that the future Beastar had. It was clear as day that the wolf liked the girl, that much being known after the stunt that he pulled right before the play was going to start. Something that the deer would never find himself forgetting.

"L-Louis....w-what are you-"