𝟐𝟒

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

With another step the girl followed her friends. All of them seeming to be fine in the direction they were going. Though even if they were the girl couldn't help but feel as if they weren't meant to be there. She wasn't familiar with the city but she didn't recognize any area's around her from when they were walking before.

"Great, we're lost"

It seemed she wasn't the only one who thought so. Her gaze went to Bill who looked from side to side, almost if that was going to help the situation in the slightest. She watched his ears and nose twitch a bit. 

"It's okay let's just ask for help"

Legosi pitched, then immediately went to the male crouching on the floor near him. As he did so [F/n] brought her eyes to the side of her. The small light that would shine into her eyes bothering her enough to do so. When she did she let out an audible gasp which, in turn, made aoba look at her.

The human had no clue how she didn't notice it before. The air was filled with a delicious aroma that she'd never been able to smell before. Pools of saliva began to form in her mouth, calling her to the meat that was on display. But instead she pulled up the hood of the jacket she decided to put on. Taking advice of the lynx girl from before. If she couldn't stay away from it, due to her not realizing they had been going towards the place, she would need to do her best to hide it.

"Please...just promise to bite it off quick"

Being brought back into the conversation by those words wasn't pleasant for her. A new feeling bubbled up inside of her as she stared at the herbivore on the floor. Offering the fingers he had left to Legosi. And, for a moment, the girl wondered if he would take the offer or not.

"W..What-"

"Hey, how much did you say for a finger?"

Her head now turned towards the tiger, who had moved forward when the wolf tripped back. His eyes looking like slits as he stared at the fingers. They were a perfect meal in his eyes and they weren't too much to pay. He didn't seem to mind the fact that two of his 'friends' were staring at him in disbelief.