𝟎𝟕

I'm going to the beach and wearing a swimsuit for the first time in 2 years tomorrow

I'm going to the beach and wearing a swimsuit for the first time in 2 years tomorrow. So have this chapter today :)

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Finally opened her eyes, [F/n] lightly laid her hand on her forehead. Feeling the wetness of what seemed to be a cloth placed on top of it. The small droplets of water that ran down seemed to stop right beside her eyes. A few dripping into her eyes, causing immediate discomfort.

Enough so to the point where she pushed herself up. Putting both arms down on the bed to help her. Though quickly after doing so, she noticed that her left arm bent awkwardly, pain spreading through the area.

"Oh! You're finally up, that's good,"

A rabbit, that was the first person that had greeted the girl when she woke up. She was so small, but she wasn't going to judge the girl based on that. Instead she looked at the towel she was carrying. And quickly realized that it was meant for her.

"Y-Yeah...where am I?"

"Oh, sorry, you're in my dorm. I'm Haru by the way"

The bunny smiled gently at the girl, causing her to relax just the slightest bit more. Memories of the previous night coursed through the girls head. A cold sweat gathered against her back. But in the midst of the fear, she did remember the voice that helped her.

"I'm [F/n], thank you for helping me Haru"

For a minute, Haru looked a bit confused, before realizing what she meant and laughing a bit. Of course the girl would be thankful considering the position she was in. Truthfully, the smaller girl had no idea what she was doing when she found her by herself.

Seeing as [F/n] was bigger than her, it was a little bit harder to carry her to the building. But it wasn't impossible to do. At first though, Haru wasn't sure if she wanted to. Seeing the mark on her arm made the rabbit a bit fearful.

Knowing that this girl was attacked, a human she'd never met before. There would really be no consequence for her if she didn't help her. Especially seeing as right when she came to help the girl passed out in front of her. But then again the pure white rabbit wasn't like that.