𝟐𝟐

Sorry for the late update

Sorry for the late update. I've been getting sick a lot for some reason these past weeks, even when we went to Florida. And I decided to binge "My life as a villainous: all routes lead to doom" and I'm not obsessed with it. 

ALSO events that are primarily in the anime for Haru and Legosi, such as the eating food together scene, are going to be taken out. Because as you know Legosi isn't going to be drawn to Haru in this book. And instead there are built in scenes with him and [F/n] as it is.

Enjoy :)

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Thank you, for the food that is..."

Louis smiled a bit as the girl shoved some of the rice into her mouth. Having no clue how the male managed to get rice cakes but still enjoying them either way. Him having them only made her wonder if he had known about her stuff going missing too.

She had never told him about it, finding it unnecessary. If she didn't find it within the next week she definitely would've let him in on it. But the first week she saw it pointless. Knowing that the deer would do something more than he needed to.

"What happened yesterday?"

"Nothing I just got scared"

"By someone. Apparently you told father someone outside of the school too"

Louis knew that she probably didn't mean any harm by it. But her words did a lot more to not only him but their father as well. Even if it was little and she might've even thought it to be that way it wasn't.

"Listen [F/n], we both know you didn't go outside of the school grounds last night. So tell me what happened"

The girl felt more comforted when his hand went to her head. Gently patting the top of it before slowly trailing down, a lock of hair in his clutches as he lightly released it. Grabbing another pieces and holding onto it. Staring at the [h/c] hue of it.

'But if Oguma's right about my body telling me to stay away. That means that Riz is a danger somehow. And if I tell Louis what if he tries something...'