𝟏𝟐

Note: QnA is April 27th!

ALSO HAPPY EASTER! HAVE AN UPDATE!

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Louis are you alright?"

Sanu questioned, walking over to the male. He looked at the star of the show, being able to see how his movements were slower than normal. Even if it was just a bit slower it still worried the male. Through the entirety of being at Cherryton he had been able to show outstanding performance after outstanding performance.

It wasn't normal for the deer to be so slowed down. Even when he had something on his mind he was still giving his all through every movement. And now, seeing how he had slowed even a bit, it worried the pelican. 

"You don't have to worry about me,"

"And yet I do Louis, everyone let's take a small break"

The deer couldn't help but feel a bit angry at himself for showing weakness in front of the male. Sure, Sanu was the head of the drama department and it was his job to make sure everyone was okay, but that wasn't going to help with the feelings Louis was trying to withhold. 

The male turned his head away before walking offstage, the moment darkness engulfed his body he crouched down to see his leg. Of course, it hurt like hell but that wasn't going to stop him, neither was the bruising he had now been able to see. 

'I'll be fine, I just need to walk it off'

He told himself, committed to his role and what he was going to make of it. This would be his last performance after all. He had to make sure it was better than anything he had ever done in the past.

'I can't be worrying about myself right now either. My most important goal is finding out who harmed [F/n]'

His eyes narrowed as he stared at the wall in front of him. He was thankful for Haru telling him what had happened, and how she had found the girl, but that didn't help in identifying who it was. It had to have happened either right after school or sometime while he and Zoe were practicing.