𝟑𝟏

Hope you guys are ready for backstory

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"W...What is Louis─"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"...to me?"

"Yes, I'm sure Oguma explained it?"

The female in front of her questioned. Her body seeming to tower over the younger girls own as she stared down at her. Obvious hints of jealous were hidden behind her eyes. Though she covered it up with her usual emotionless face.

"Azuki-"

"I want an answer [F/n]."

The two of them were clearly on different sides of the spectrum. One, a red deer coming from a very wealthy family. Her elegance and pride had always been shown to anyone that was in a room with her. Even for just small amounts of time.

Meanwhile the younger human showed almost the complete opposite. Her clumsiness and her baggy clothes showed that she wasn't anything like the deer. And yet she was still able to seemingly crawl into Louis heart so easily.

"I didn't mean anything by coming"

"You didn't MEAN anything? Then, pray tell, are you constantly following Louis. Why do you stick to him like an over attached bug?"

"B-Because he's my friend"

The younger girl didn't really know how she was meant to respond. Given that she'd never put a label on her and the deer's friendship with one another. But it didn't matter to the taller girl standing in front of her.

"Friends? That isn't what I heard. Remember where you came from and what you promised in return for this life, got it?"