𝟏𝟖

I already started working on my KNY fanfiction

I already started working on my KNY fanfiction. Though I'm only writing it in my free-time when I've made sure my other books have chapters!

I've also been working on a playlist for this book as well. Hope you all enjoy the chapter!

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"I didn't...I didn't want to tell you"

"I figured that much"

The girl mumbled, slowly taking her hand off the door and returning back to her seat. Although he had finally admitted to her and finalized her thoughts she didn't feel any better. If anything she had felt even worse.

There was always that small bit of her that had hoped that he wasn't sleeping with her. That it was her just misunderstanding and Louis didn't want her to know he was gardening. She would've much rather he said that instead.

"My feelings for Haru-"

"Y-You don't have to explain, I understand"

"No, I don't think you do"

The human was a bit surprised by his words. Surely if he had been sleeping with her then [F/n] assumed it had been because he had loved her. After all Oguma taught her at a young age that doing so was a very intimate thing.

Something that, Oguma described as, a type of contract between loves. Bounding them together and allowing their love to flow to one another.

"I don't love Haru at all"

"W-What?"

"I don't love her nor do I even like her in the slightest"

'Then why sleep with her?'

The thought ran through the girls head so fast she almost couldn't believe it. This had been something she had always learned was about love and compassion, and yet here Louis was doing so without a trace of anything.