𝟐𝟑

Sorry it's a bit shorter

Sorry it's a bit shorter. I had to re-write this chapter 5 times to get it where it is now and I still don't like it. Next chapter will be MUCH better.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

'it's okay, you're fine...breathe'

[F/n] spoke internally, her hands slightly rubbing against one another as she felt everyone's gazes on her figure. The day she had been go cheerful about had suddenly turned into somewhat of a nightmare. One that she had no chance of escaping.

Beasts from both side of the spectrum had been staring at her. It was up to her own mind, no matter how anxiety filled it may be at the moment, to decide how they were viewing her. Whether that was in just pure, innocent curiosity or the vicious reality of as a potential meal.

"Is that...a human?"

"I've never seen one up close before"

"I heard they have a very unique taste to them-"

"You shouldn't say that! what if they hear you"

She wasn't sure if the others in front of her were listening to these people. Not having the courage nor wanting to look up from the ground. Finding herself perfectly content staring at the floor below, trying her best not to step on the lines in them as a way to try and distract her mind from the words of everyone.

Her eyes were quickly torn away from the ground feeling fur lightly touch her hand. The moment it made contact her instant move was to move her hand to her chest. But after looking up she noticed it was none other than the familiar wolf. His eyes looking a bit saddened as his hand was still a bit outstretched to her.

'Does she n-not want to- w-wait what am I thinking. Of c-course she wouldn't...I don't deserve it anyway'

'He DID hear them then huh?'

The two teens had completely different thoughts in that moment. And just as the carnivore went to bring his hand back, feeling completely embarrassed about his sudden move, the girl took it. Now it was time for the males head to snap to her. Seeing a kind smile on her face with not just her mouth but in her eyes as well.