𝟏𝟎

I'm about 90% sure that I'm going to be having a Q n A on the 27th

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I'm about 90% sure that I'm going to be having a Q n A on the 27th. So I would really appreciate it if you all would give some questions for me to answer :)

I don't think I've ever done one before so I think it'll be fun 

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Finally"

[F/n] let out, her body sinking forward onto the desk that was sitting in front of her. Brain hurting from everything she was forced to take in, right after she got scolded for being late to class. Turns out she really didn't know where she was going like she told the deer.

The Angora goat, who had previously gotten up to sat next to the girl, laughed at her. Watching as the human started to be more over dramatic about how hard the day had been.

"It's okay [F/n], I'm sure you'll get the hang of it"

She said reassuringly. The two of them seemed to get along well with one another. So much so, that [F/n] talked to Els more about how this was her first REAL day at a public school, or a school at all. The small fact made the goat just a bit more sympathetic for the girl.

"I hope so"

"But on the bright side, you were really fun to watch during class"

Her cheerful statement made the [h/c] haired girl rise up quickly. The red hue that spread across her face became more evident as she completely looked over to her friend. Wondering just why she had been watching her during class.

When the girl had turned, it only made her goat friend laugh even more. Knowing that the year would be a lot more fun with her in it. Her laughter only made a bewildered look come across [F/n]'s face.

"Don't look at me like that [F/n]! You really were, you looked so confused the whole time"

"That's not funny Els, I WAS confused"

A small bit of guilt filled said girl, but that didn't stop her small giggles from slipping through. This only making the human girl more embarrassed. If she had known someone would be watching her she would've pretended to know what was happening.