𝟎𝟒

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"So wait, let me get this straight,"

Jack laughed, looking at Legosi's saddened face as he sat down on his bed. The Labrador remembered the story he was just told as he finally pieced everything together.

"You, a big bad wolf, heard that a human was coming to the school. You then left the drama club room before she got there, only to be able to smell her before she turned the corner with Louis? Am I getting all of that?"

"yes"

Legosi replied as he sunk deeper and deeper down. The vanilla smell still felt as if it was lingering in the air. Calling him over as if it was some sort of prey offering itself to him willingly. He didn't want to risk anything happening if he met up with the girl in the club room.

Anything that would've happened would be seen by Louis as well. And the wolf already knew how much he hated carnivores of any kind. The looks that the deer would give him weren't helping that case either.

"So why didn't you talk to her?"

Legosi's head snapped up at the question. Looking at Jack as if he just said the impossible to him. His head was pounding just thinking about talking to the girl. Wondering what her voice would sound like. Thinking about what eye color she had.

"I can't just...TALK to her. Not with her smell"

He couldn't help but get lost thinking about it. He only smelled it for a few seconds, but he was already hooked on it. The smell was something that he never wanted to forget. Even if he was forced to never smell it again it would stay with him.

His teeth clenched together wondering what her skin felt like. The softness of it beneath his claws, if human blood would taste different than any other beast blood. If her skin was just as soft as her voice could be. Not to mention he wondered how small the girl was. Wondering if he would be able to cover over her like a blanket.

"Legosi...are you really that curious?"