𝟎𝟑

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Hey Louis?"

"Yes [F/n]?"

"What club should I join,"

It was a rather simple question, but it still made Louis stop his motions. He was still leading the girl around the school, showing her everywhere she'd need to go in the future. And currently the two of them were on the way to the drama club, but she didn't know that.

The red deer knew that [F/n] knew exactly what club he was in. So a question like that didn't need to be asked. 

"I know you're in drama club right? What club would I be good in?"

She asked it again, making the male's hand twitch. To think she could ask the question so easily. Something that she should already be aware of before stepping foot onto the campus. He turned, moving his hands up to cup her face gently. Moving his thump across her cheek gently, watching as her skin lit up with a pinkish hue.

"You'd be perfect for the drama club [F/n]. Ever since we were younger, I knew we could rule the stage together"

His tone was genuine, that much [F/n] knew right off the bat. But what worried her was the look in his eyes. A look she had only seen a few times from the male. He wasn't telling her this just because he believed it, he was telling her so she'd stay near. It wasn't hard for her to figure out.

His begging eyes didn't make it that hard either. Staring at the round hazel eyes that had always had a way to trap her inside of them. She had thought about joining the club before, but there was always something holding her back.

"But Louis...you know I'm no good in front of people"

"We can work on it, just you and I...together"

It was just like when they were younger. Almost as if he was once again begging her to play a game with him, she was never sure if it was because he liked her, or he wanted to be near her addicting smell.