𝟏𝟏

Reminder that my QnA is on the 27th :)

Also @blueeniights

is having a QnA soon so I implore you to 1, read her books because they're amazing and 2, ask her questions as well.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"So....[F/n],"

Dom let out, being able to sense the small tension in the room. The girl had only been in there for a matter of minutes and everything they had been doing had already been paused. A part of the Peafowl had felt a bit bad for the girl, seeing as it was only her second day here and she was already attracting so much attention.

"Are you enjoying the school so far?"

"Yes, everyone has been very kind...Dom?"

The male could let but let out a small laugh, seeing her face as she attempted to remember the name from yesterday. Thankfully for her, she had.

"Yep that's me, do you know everyone here? I know yesterday you didn't get to meet everyone"

Taking a small second to glance around the room, the girl found that she didn't know those faces. Seeing as most of them were busy the day before she never got to meet them. However, she was a bit worried with all the eyes in the room being on her. 

She had been used to it, seeing as it happened all day as she walked around. But that didn't meant that she enjoyed it all. It was strange to go from one set of eyes, Oguma, to what felt like every single pair in the school.

Not to mention all the jealous stares she had been able to get as well. As much as she wished they were all simply curious glances, she could always tell there was more. Some of those she didn't want to think about. The intent behind some peoples eyes were a bit too much for the smaller human.

"No, actually. I only know you and Legosi"

Suddenly, the pairs of eyes that were once on her quickly turned to the awkward grey wolf. Almost as if they were screaming at him for an explanation. Though he wasn't going to be giving one, at least not with the girl in the room anyway.