𝟐𝟕

Playlist for this book at the end

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

[F/n] bid farewell to Legosi when they finally arrived back at the schools campus. Him being the last person to be with her considering what had happened earlier. He had pressed her, only a bit, for what happened but she didn't disclose anything to him. Simply telling him that 'I found the way out' and nothing else had happened.

Sure, there was a possibility that what she said was true. That she really didn't run into any trouble in the black market. But he didn't believe that, especially with the lingering scents that seemed to cling to her body. Leeching onto her figure that belong to him or anyone else in the group that went to the city.

"Thank you for walking me to my dorm, Legosi"

"Y-Yeah of course...it's the l-least I can do, uh, since today was..."

Legosi trailed off but [F/n] knew what he was meaning to say. She was just happy enough that he went after her when her emotions got the best of her. Even if he wasn't the one to help her, he still tried his best to. And, in her mind, that's all that matters.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for the trouble I caused"

"N-No! I mean, that is...y-you could never trouble me"

Even with the events that occurred, the girl still felt herself able to heat up at his comment. She noted the way that the wolf quickly moved his gaze as well, incinerating to her that he meant the words he had just barely gotten out. For a second the human found herself ready to blurt out the first words that came to her mind.

Instead she found herself silenced by the door behind her shooting open. The wind that went inward with the door blew her hair a bit. And, turning around to see who it was, she couldn't say she was the least bit surprised.

"Enough talking. Go back to your dorm and sleep, I'll handle her from here"

Said wolf quickly went to open his mouth to speak, almost as if he forgot just who the deer was. But before he could utter a single word the girl was pulled into her room along with Louis. Leaving the male standing outside of it alone. His thoughts conflicting and asking questions as to why he had been waiting in her room.