𝟑𝟎

THANK YOU Brownbear626 FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL FANART

I LOVE IT <3

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

The human wiped her face a bit, feeling sweat dripping down it. Silently curing the sun for being so hot today. Being a bit confused as to why she seemed to be the only one sweating the whole time. Remembering asking Bill if he too was hot but he seemed perfectly fine.

"Can't take a little heat?"

Juno practically sung her words, obviously enjoying seeing the girl working her ass off. And, on top of that, sweating up a storm while doing so. 

"I haven't passed out yet have I?"

"Maybe not, but you sure do smell"

A red hue of embarrassment crawled upon the girls face. Almost as if she had completely forgotten how just about every beast here had a better nose than her. They'd surely be able to smell her if she really did smell bad.

And, seeing the girls redness, the wolf found herself smiling. An inner win is what it felt like to her. But it was shortly ended by someone else coming into the conversation.

"I-I read in a book that h-humans sweat instead of pant. It's natural for her....and she doesn't smell bad t-to me at least"

'Why now!?'

The female wolf screamed to herself. She was just at the start of her road to embarrass the human and Legosi decided to step in. To once again save the girl from whatever the wolf was trying to do and re-assure her. Juno hated it.

"R-Really? I never knew that, you're so smart Legosi!"

"I-it's really nothing...I-I just thought I'd learn a-as much as I could about h-humans"

[F/n] saw right through Juno's words. She was simply once again trying to battle the girl for his attention. In all honesty, the human didn't care for any of those games. They were a waste of time in her mind. Just interact with them how you normally would.