𝟐𝟓

Manga Spoilers

Manga Spoilers

Also sorry for the super late update, if you read my announcements you'll know why.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Kid, what do you know about humans"

"T-They're omnivores"

They had only just begun and the panda already wanted to take back his words. It always hit him hard when he had to realized just how sheltered some kids were. Lacking knowledge that everyone should be taught in their lifetime. Not just for themselves but for others as well.

"Humans are a rarity now a days. They stay in their own secluded group wherever they can find. Almost never coming out into public with creatures like us and do you know why?"

With a simple shake of his head Gouhin groaned. He was going to have to start from the beginning if he wanted anything to hit this male's head. But he did notice a shine to his eyes when he spoke about humans. Making the panda only wonder what his relationship with the certain female was.

"B-Because of the black market?"

"That's part of it kid, but do you know how valuable humans are nowadays? There are so many 'studies'-"

The word alone was enough to make the wolf sit up straighter. To think some would be so cruel as to do these 'studies' on another living being. No matter how different they are the boy found it horrid, though there was nothing he could do about it. This was just another part of reality he would eventually need to accept.

And yet, he found himself doing anything but that. Deciding to instead want to change this set out action the world had taken upon itself. Feeling as if, even if it wasn't possible, he should try to do anything he could to stop this. Anything he could to make sure that no human lives would be in danger. Then again this would all draw back to [F/n], something he had spoken to the Panda only briefly about.

"Kid, you listenin-"

"How can I stop them?"