𝟑𝟐

I apologize for how long it's been taking to get these out

I apologize for how long it's been taking to get these out. School + work is really kicking my butt right about now. I only have 1 off day from work, if even, each week. But either way I hope you enjoy this.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Both Legosi and [F/n] had now situated themselves in a cramped bathroom stall. The girls eyes peering through the small cracks in the door watching the officer silently. A worried sweat covered her forehead, wondering if they were about to get caught.

"They went this way!"

"What? But I swear..."

Taking the advice of the other officer the lone one in the bathroom left. Walking out and allowing both the wolf and human to let out a small breath of relief. 

"That was way too close"

[F/n] sighed out, moving her hair a bit after realizing that a few hairs were sticking up in random places. Running wasn't really her thing, but it would become apparent to her that it was a very important skill to harness. Especially in the type of world she had lived in.

Meanwhile the wolf couldn't help but still feel the anxiousness rising up in his chest. Sure the officer was gone but there was still a human sitting in front of him. Looking as if she was rather trusting of him based off her position.

Her back to the carnivore and sitting on one of his legs. Making sure that if the officer had decided to look under the stall he'd only see one pair of legs. 

'too close...'

The male was panicking inside of his head. Not knowing what he was meant to do in a situation like this. He'd read a few sites saying how intimate this was. That it was normal for those who had a relationship with one another to do this.

'But we aren't...'

His mind was fighting with himself. Trying to think what he should be doing right now. Trying to cope with the fact that this girl, whom he genuinely loved, was sitting on his leg as if it was nothing. Maybe that showed him that she felt the same way he did.