𝟏𝟑

Note: QnA on the 27th

Also I don't have school anymore apparently so now I have to do online classes YAY :,)

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Thanks for that.."

The girl let out, pushing her dorm door open wide enough to let the deer beside her in. He looked down at her before walking in the door and back into the room. He had already been there that day,seeing as he went to check for her in the morning, so everything had still looked the same.

"Why was that ca- Bill, bothering you?"

"We were talking about drama club, and then he insisted on buying me lunch"

The girl didn't want to tell him the detail she specifically left out. Knowing that if Louis were to know he bared his canines at her he would do something to the male. And [F/n] didn't really think it was his fault anyway, nor was she scared of him. She had been an omnivore after all.

But the deer didn't buy it. Of course, he had been there for that last part so he knew enough to know her statement had been semi-truthful. But the male was able to tell that something seemed to be kept back from him. She wouldn't just turn someone down if she had to chance to meet new people.

Louis had known that much. Ever since she was kept in the house for her life, she had always asked him about what it was like to have friends other than in the house. Asking if he enjoyed the time he got to spend with them and that she'd someday want to do the same.

"What are you keeping from me?"

"N-Nothing...really don't worry"

"I always worry about you"

He said gently, cupping her face in his hands. Her skin had never failed to make his heart race, it felt so different from his own and anyone's at school. It was unique and soft to the touch that one little tap of it left you craving more.

The red hue that had quickly spread around her cheeks also made his heart speed up. It was something that made him aware of the fact that, she too, must've been feeling her heart rate go up much like his own. And he wouldn't deny the fact that it made a smile grow to his face.