𝟏𝟕

Why hello inspiration glad you finally came back

ALSO to see my future books and book ideas please go to my new book called "Inspiration" there you can leave comments or suggestions as to new books, as well as see what books I plan in the future.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"His leg..."

Her voice was soft, wanting to make sure that no one was able to hear her. Though it was very unlikely considering the screaming and cheering crowd of students enamored with the show, most specifically Louis. Their voices rang out loud and clear every time the male had been on stage.

The small faces he would make whenever his leg had bent the wrong way didn't go unnoticed by the girl. He was hiding it very well, from the public that is, but not from her. It made her a bit guilty seeing it and knowing that she couldn't do anything about it.

She had told him not to get hurt, told him to try and take it easy on stage and yet here he was. Though in the deer's defense it wasn't like she thought he was going to listen to her. This was his passion, this was what he lived for and her words wouldn't do much to change that.

'They don't notice it...'

[F/n] held her hands together, feeling a bit of anger bubble up inside of her. So many students at the school proved daily how much they had loved and respected the deer. How they would do just about anything for him if the time came.

The girl found it slightly ridiculous that they couldn't tell he was hurting. Surely those watching backstage could see it too. See the small tense's that happened and the faces he would make with each powerful step.

"It's almost over"

The human flinched at the sudden voice she heard beside her. Shifting her vision just a bit to see none other than the gray wolf. Though he wasn't looking at her she was sure it was him who spoke, he did have a very distinct voice after all.

"Y-You're going to talk to Louis...right?"