𝟎𝟎

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Untainted vanilla..."

The red deer let out softly, his nose buried on the shoulder-blade of the younger girl. Her eyes closed in bliss, sleeping away having no clue as to what was happening around her. The horns of the male were slightly caressing the sleeping girls cheek. Letting out small noises as they continued to poke the soft skin.

His nose proving to be rather uncomfortable to sleep while being touched with. The cold wetness of it pressed against her warm and flushed neck was also making her skin crawl. Though she wasn't going to be opening her eyes anytime soon. Too busy being lulled by the sounds of the nighttime.

"Tomorrow will be a big day, for both of us"

The male once again spoke out, to no one just as before. His eyes softened thinking about what the next day would hold. Surely it would be challenging for both of them, him more than her though. Knowing he'd need to allow her out of the gates he always kept her safe in.

The gates he let only a single person come into without warning. Letting that one person hold her much like he did, but never allowing any relationship to be formed.

"You will be safe...I assure you that,"

Another gulp of the vanilla scent was taken by the red deer. His hands now clutching onto her smaller body even tighter, not wanting to let go of this feeling. He didn't hold any romantic passion towards the girl, only protectiveness.

Being alone with her for so long, knowing she was one of a kind, made the male possessive of everything about her. Any piece of hair she had, any change in her body and especially any noise she made. He wanted it to be existing only for him and him alone.

In the back of his mind was the still image from many years ago. The girl, dirtied and small, stared up at him with her big and round [e/c] eyes. Almost as if begging him to help her in any way. She wasn't in trouble, simply sitting all alone in a dark corner during the night. Her body shook as the winds nipped against her skin that was exposed to him.

"You, my darling,  are a wild fruit. Dangerous and addictive to those who see it..."

His picked his body up and off of the girl. Never putting any weight on her, but on the bed she was peacefully laying on top of. His body seeming to cover her like a blanket as he fully got up. Pushing himself off the bed lightly to look down at her again. Wanting the image of her like this to imprint into his mind.

"But most importantly, you are forbidden"