𝟎𝟏

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"SHE'S WHAT!?"

His loud voice rang out through the room, no doubt alerting the other students who were practicing near. All of them taking a single glance at the closed door before looking at one another. It wasn't the first time Louis had yelled before, but to say that were all curious about the reason this time would be an understatement. 

"S-She's really..."

Louis sank down into his chair, his hand covering his eyes a bit as he looked at the blackness he had given himself. His heart was pounding inside of his chest as he thought about the few words his father had spoken to him. To think, after all this time, she was finally able to get out. Not to mention come to where the red deer was attending.

"I have to make so many preparations, I need to make sure she's treated kindly, given a good dorm mate- would she join this club? She would need to so I can keep an eye on her"

He spoke to himself, making a mental checklist of everything needed to be done before the girls arrival. There were too many things there for him, so many things he would need to do for just the girl alone. He was still the lead of the upcoming play so he didn't have much time to be worrying. But then again how could he not worry about the little human coming to the school.

After taking another few deep breathes Louis calmed himself down. Just enough to look out the window beside him. Watching as many people walked around like any normal day, the scene couldn't help but set a fire in Louis' heart. To think that [F/n] could just be pulled away from him and turned into one of them.

Walking around and talking during classes with no compassion for the teachers or learning. He wanted to make sure she'd be like him, and with him in all classes. Something him and his father had already discussed with one another. There was no way he was going to let her be in another class with people he didn't know.

The fear of her liking someone over him hung heavily above his head. Especially thinking about that grey wolf in his club. Seeing how he acted the human would no doubt try to talk to him. Much like she had done with Louis when she first arrived at the house. He couldn't afford to have her soiled by the wolf, or anyone else for that matter.