𝟏𝟔

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! My parents bought me those lawn cards and now everyone in the neighborhood knows it's my birthday and they keep coming over-

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"[F/n]"

The girl paused, not wanting to turn around to the male who had called her name. She hated having to avoid him all day much like she had the day before, but she felt as if she had no other choice. To her, it was better to avoid him then start something with the play being that very night.

But apparently in the deer's mind it didn't seem to matter. She had been able to notice how he seemed to randomly pop up the ways she normally went. Though the moment she caught wind of him, thanks to all his 'fan girls' at the school, she quickly went the other direction.

How the male knew she'd be going this certain way to class, she didn't know. But then again this was Louis, the famous next 'beastar' so of course he'd be able to pull strings if he wanted to. The girl had been able to witness it all first hand after all.

"Let's talk"

"We don't have time...we have class"

"Class isn't important"

He was being stupid, that was something both of them had realized. He was meant to take on the task of being the next Beastar and skipping class wasn't an option. It did send a glimmer of hope through the girl that he was willing to skip for her but she wasn't going to let it happen.

Even if she had hated the male, which she didn't, ruining something so big for him would be a problem. Sure, there would be excuses that he could use when he walked in late, but not for the girl. 

"Yes it is Louis we both know it is"

"But you're more important"

[F/n] didn't want to admit that his words had an effect on her. She didn't want to come to the realization that she couldn't stay angry at him for long when he acted so kind to her. His words had stung her, and yet here she was about to forgive him.