𝟐𝟏

Dude wattpad really annoys me sometimes

Whenever I write another chapter for any book. It says that THAT is the last time I updated. So if I PUBLISHED a chapter on Saturday and wrote one on Monday it would say the last time I published was Monday BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Please pick up"

The girl muttered, her hand cradling her phone as if it were a small child, pressing it against her ear. Her body was now crouched down like she was trying to hide even if she had been in her own room.

"Hello?"

"Oguma-"

Her knees shook at just the sound of his voice. For some reason having had no idea of just how much she had missed it. The authoritative tone he seemed to always have with everyone made her feel at home no matter where she was.

"[F/n], what's wrong?"

The buck on the other end gripped his phone. Having heard the small waver in her voice as she spoke out his name. Feeling a small sense of dread wash over him.

"H-How are you?"

"You didn't answer my question"

[F/n] pushed the phone away from her face as she took a few deep breaths. Her head spinning from the lack of air she seemed to suddenly be getting. Trying not to focus on the small tears that were begging to pool in the corners of her eyes.

"I'm fine...perfectly fine"

"You don't sound it, what's happening?"

"Nothing"

The deer on the other end stood up from his seat. Propping up the phone so he would still be able to hear her as he began searching through his drawers beside him. Pausing when he saw the 'Cherryton Highschool Records' and pulling it out.