𝟎𝟐

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Bill turned to look at the club leader, Louis, as he walked closer to the two. The tiger felt anger in the pit of his stomach knowing that the red deer was looking for the human he was conversing with. It seemed like everything that happened to him was ended by Louis.

"Louis, I've missed you"

[F/n] faintly smiled at the red deer, her actions causing Bill to look back and forth in between the two. Feeling some sort of force connecting the two of them together. Thought the tiger wasn't going to question how they knew each other, he did feel a bit jealous of the herbivore for knowing the girl seemingly well.

"I've missed you as well [F/n]...and Bill,"

The deer turned his attention to the tiger. Forcing his gaze off of his paw that was still touching the girl to his face. His stone cold face returned as he faced the Bengal tiger. Not wanting to show any other emotion towards anyone else but the frail girl in front of him.

He couldn't help but feel angry seeing the tiger was already touching the girl. He had only JUST be informed of her reaching the grounds less than 10 minutes ago. And to see that he was already being touchy with the girl that Louis swore to keep safe, was infuriating.

"You are go I will handle her from here on out. Not that you were needed anyway"

The words hit the carnivore hard, seeing as someone who was seen so high up said them to him specifically. But while it did hurt, it also put a fire inside of him. There was no way he was just going to bow down to this deer. Taking another glance at the little [h/c] haired girl watching he decided to let out a small growl before walking off.

"Bye [F/n], I'll be seeing you"

"Yeah...bye bye Bill"

Louis glared at the Tiger's back as he walked off. Knowing full well the male only said goodbye to her to get to the deer. But he wasn't going to let it bother him, after all he had already been more than a few dozens steps in front of him for the girl. Seeing as the both of them grew up together.