𝟐𝟗

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

[F/n] jumped a bit when her body suddenly collided with another. Being able to keep herself up due to how little force the other had hit her with. But hearing a small thud she realized that the persons luck wasn't as good as her own.

"I'm so- Haru?"

"Oh, [F/n], it's just you"

A sigh left the rabbits mouth when she noticed her friend. Grabbing the girls hand and silently thanking her for helping her up. Dusting off her skirt a bit when she was finally up.

"I'm guessing you're doing the gardening stand?"

"Yep, all by myself too"

The human did feel a bit bad for the rabbit. It was written all over her face that she'd like any type of help she could get. And in all honestly, [F/n] wanted to be the one to help, but there were still bits of jealousy circling inside of her.

It was natural too. There's no reason she SHOULDN'T feel jealous, though she could've pushed herself past it if she really wanted to. Instead she'd look at the smaller girls face and only be able to see her as someone Louis had slept with. Someone that had slept with multiple beasts around the school at that.

"You're still with the drama club...right?"

"Mhm. I'm not a dancer though"

Haru nodded at the girls words, albiet a bit confused by them. Each year there was always a main person in the dance. One to stand in the middle of everyone and have all eyes on them and mostly them alone. She didn't see why the girl wasn't placed there.

[F/n] had been the first human Haru had ever met. And she knew that she was the first human just about anyone in the school and possibly the town had ever met as well. The rabbit couldn't understand why she wasn't placed as that middle person.

Surely more attention would be brought to not only the club, but school as well if she was. Someone as rare as a human going on stage with other beasts.