𝟎𝟓

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

[F/n] stared out her dorm window. After finally being released from Louis' grasp she was able to find her dorm, seeing as the deer didn't want her to go she was forced to go by herself. She didn't have trouble finding it though. Thankfully it was pretty easy to get around since the girl dorm looks the exact same as the males.

But the girl was a bit worried, she didn't know if anyone was going to be with her in the room. She didn't see anything laid out anywhere, leaving her to think that it was a no. It did slightly frighten the girl seeing as she didn't want to be there alone.

'With what happened to Tem...'

A shiver crawled down her spine thinking about it. Tem, though she didn't know him, seemed like such a nice guy by how Louis described him to her. To think someone could've done that to him for whatever reason. 

It made the girl think about everything. Since she had never really been out of the house she wasn't ready to face everything here. At home she was never even close to being on someone's menu. But here, it was different, and someone could easily lurk in the shadows and jump out at any time to kill her.

"Don't befriend carnivores, Tem did the same and look what happened to him"

The red deer's voice rang out in her head. Sure, she had never known a carnivore in her life, but the first one she met EVER seemed nice. Bill didn't seem to have any intent to hurt her, so why shouldn't she become his friend.

'Am I more or less likely to be eaten if I have carnivorous friends?'

She wondered, seeing both good and bad attributes to befriending the meat eating animals. They could protect her, along with keep those who want to hurt her far away. But at the same time they could be the ones wanting to hurt her. In which case she would only be like a sitting target to them.

'I-I can't sleep'

[F/n] shook on the bed, being able to hear nothing but the wind hitting the window as she tried to sleep. Her surroundings were so different from the one's she's lived with for the past 17 years. To say she was scared to fall asleep was an understatement.