𝟏𝟓

QnA is on the 27th

QnA is on the 27th

IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, WITH MY QNA I'M GOING TO BE POSTING A CHAPTER TOO SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN ACTUAL CHAPTER :)

Also if you wanna be my friend on Switch or Animal crossing feel free to comment. Cause I just got both and I have no idea what I'm doing 🥺👉👈

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Thanks for inviting me to breakfast, everyone was really nice"

"U-Uh yeah, no problem..."

The wolf kept taking glances at the girl as they walked through the halls. He couldn't help but notice the more saddened atmosphere around the girl ever since this morning. He knew it wasn't his place to pry but it almost felt as if he was getting hit when he'd look at her.

But then again Legosi knew he didn't have anything to do with it. Hell, he didn't even know if he should be asking her in the first place about it. But if someone was saying something to her or worse bullying her he wasn't going to stand by it.

"Are you okay?"

"Hm?"

[F/n] slowed down and looked at the wolf beside her, having to look up considering their height difference. The girl felt a bit happy inside that he had noticed it, but at the same time she felt conflicted. The human had no idea if she should tell him about what happened.

She knew Legosi, or she liked to think she did, and she knew he wasn't one to go around starting rumors. But the thought of people suddenly hating Louis did worry her. Even if what he said hurt her deeply she still cared about him. 

"It's really nothing...probably just me being over dramatic-"

"I don't think you're over dramatic"

The wolf inwardly screamed at himself for speaking so quickly. He knew he should've waited for her to finish but hearing her say something about herself wasn't sitting right with him. She didn't need to think negatively of herself, especially when she had always been so positive to others.