𝟎𝟗

!!!Before you read this chapter please read this note!!!

To address Louis in the story. He isn't a bad guy, this chapter might make him seem like one. When, in fact, he is just a protective person to the reader. He isn't meant to be the bad guy but if he needs to be in order to keep her safe he's willing to do that. It isn't to make him a villain of the story. In fact, he's here for the opposite reason, it's simply the begging of the story. Meaning he isn't as developed in relationships and talked about. Please don't assume he's an asshole because he isn't :)

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Her hand drew back quickly, eyes not leaving the deer's own as the two were stuck in one another's gaze. So many emotions seemed to be flowing through the dear friends eyes, none of which [F/n] didn't feel guilty about. The sudden flow of emotions had to have been caused by her and Legosi.

After all the only other people around were stragglers. Few looking at the scene to see what the popular deer had suddenly called out about. But other than that there was no trouble brewing, or no carnivores simply trying to gawk at herbivores. Everything was peaceful aside from her and the wolf.

"Louis-"

"Shouldn't you be in class, Legosi, last time I checked talking to a girl doesn't count as education"

The hatred in the deer's eyes were more than enough to get the wolf to start standing up fully. His eyes, almost instinctively, looking back down at the human girl who was still with him. She wasn't looking at him but back at Louis.

With his arms crossed, the deer approached a bit more. Only to get somewhat in the face of the bigger beast telling him to leave with only his body. Seeing as the popular male didn't want to start anything in the hallways. And he, especially, didn't want anything to happen between the two in front of the girl.

Legosi hated to see how Louis seemed to immediately go to [F/n] and stand in front of her. Blocking one another's view of the other. Though the wolf felt his blood boil for a moment, he realized nothing would be gained from yelling at the deer or even making eyes at him.

"I- you're right...sorry Louis"