𝟏𝟒

Note: QnA is on the 27th!

ALSO, found an old show I used to watch called 'CRASHBOX' and it explains so much about myself

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"What?"

Louis asked, pushing himself up right and staring at the girl. He had known that the human knew Haru, seeing as this morning the rabbit was the one who told him about his arm, but he had no clue that she knew they knew one another.

"How do you and Haru know each other?"

His reaction wasn't something [F/n] was expecting. She only really thought he'd reply simply and maybe even laugh at her a bit for asking such a question. But no, he stared at her a bit shocked now sitting up. That alone was enough to tell the girl something was going on.

"She's simply an acquaintance , nothing to worry about"

"If it was nothing to worry about you wouldn't have reacted like that"

'Dammit'

Louis cursed silently to himself. He knew that [F/n] wasn't dumb, by all means he realized how smart she was seeing as how much time they spent together. But this was really something he wished she didn't analyze.

Ever since he got word that she was coming to school with him, he had been slowly cutting off any ties with the rabbit. He didn't need her anymore, now that the girl he loved was coming to the school, but she didn't feel the same and he knew that. The dwarf rabbit had grown attached to him more than he would've liked.

But something inside of him bubbled in anger knowing that Haru said something about knowing him. He had strictly told her that no one was to know about the two of them. There was so much to lose if people knew he had been sleeping with the girl. And especially now that [F/n] was questioning him about it.

"Louis"

"Our relationship doesn't matter"