𝟎𝟖

Before this chapter begins I would like to tell you all about something, so I would really appreciate it if you read this little note :)

I have made a 'Beastars' reading list. I normally only have private reading lists but I decided to start making some. I hope that it helps you all if you enjoy my story and want to see more Bestars books. I have read every book that is put into my reading lists.

On top of that I have decided to start doing the same for my other books as well. So be reading for BNHA and The Promised Neverland reading lists to be up soon. I truly hope me making them helps you all find, not only more books to enjoy, but more authors to support as well. <3

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

'Don't think about it-'

The grey wolf commanded himself, trying to clear his mind fully. Eyes not wanting to focus on the soft bread laid down on the table in front of him It was too painful of a reminder of what had happened the previous night. The softness of her skin, the feeling of it under his claws.

'Stop thinking about it-'

A commotion began around him, two carnivores yelling at one another. Legosi watched with cold eyes. More memories began to fill his mind staring at the scene in front of him. Like a reminder of what he had done, all of the pain he had caused the innocent human he had never met before that.

'I can't stop thinking about it'

"STOP IT!"

Every animal, whether it be herbivore or carnivore, looked over in his direction. Few gasping audibly seeing the fangs that had now been poking through his lips. Proving themselves known in a way to show his dominance and aggression.

He realized his actions not even a second later. His hand slamming over his mouth after knowing what he just caused. Watching fearfully as the smaller, and less threatening, carnivore strutted his way over to the taller wolf. Baring his own teeth as he spat out insult after insult.