Chapter 3

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Fire.......everywhere.
Screams of fear, helplessness.

-NO!!!!!

-Please!!!!! Help!!.......Someone help!!!

A poor woman in her 20s, screaming with her all might. Stuck under the burning pillar she begged for help, mercy to the people who stood there.

Doing nothing just showing sympathy on the helpless mother who was suffering. While her child watched the scene with her wide and teary eyes.

Right before a tear could slip down her eye, a hand covered her sight.

And the owner of the hand watched ahead where the door was locked and loaded of people's were stuck.

His eyes flaming with rage and tears as he watched the house burning into ashes where his family were.

But little did he knew, his son wasn't there along his wife and daughter who died along those 100s of people.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

V : How did they learned that you were Kang Daniel? Even you didn't knew it until then, right?

V asked with confusion evident in his voice.

Daniel : I had them with me, those papers of birth certificate, pictures with mom, Daisy and dad. And those memories of my childhood....

He stopped midway when flashes of the past began to float in his head.

V : what memories?

Daniel bitterly smiled and started.

Daniel : Ironically, I was sent to the hunt that took part in your fathers death, but I returned with my family's death where your father took the most serve part.

Jungkook stayed silent but his jaw clenched at the mention of his father.

V : what are you implying, Daniel?

Daniel :

2004. A news, 100s of people burnt in accidental fire. But not just any random building or government office. The headquarters of KIB and the shelter of their families. Where the head and chairman of their agency, Han-Soo Yeon, was burnt into ashes along the entire agency. There was a family of four. A father, a mother, a son and a daughter of 3. It was her birthday celebration on that snowy day when they all were celebrating the birth of one of the most beloved agents daughter. She was ready to complete the first wish of her life with the blow when........her life was blowen with fire. She was my sister. In that flaming scene, some panicked for their lives, some for their families. It was so chaotic. And their middle I stood by in the distance, eyes set on the burning window where the screaming frame of my mother and.....burnt form of my little sister in her arms was seen. I was terrified in that moment but my feet were frozen on the ground. I couldn't look away from them nor could run or even scream for help. And then, I saw her, our seonsaengnim, running all the way in there to save all those people who weren't heard by others. She saved many of them, putting her life on the edge but then, when she was reaching for mom and daisy....mom had already given up on her life when she realized that she had lost her angel. But she didn't and still jumped there to help them when the pillar fell upon her and her screams were echoed among others.