Chapter 1

▪ ▪ ▪

Namjoon : we need a bait and it has to be convincing.

Reed : who's the suspect?

Namjoon : unknown.

Reed : where does they do the auction after traffling?

Namjoon : unknown.

Reed : any trademark or symbols?

Namjoon : none. they just appear, fetch and disappear in the blue.

Reed : how come KIB never got any link of them before?

Namjoon : because it's not any long timed criminal records neither wanted ones. we just found this after the recent missing case.

Reed takes a hold on the black file that was layed on the desk all this time. Flipping the first page her eyes traveled through all the details written on it.

Reed : three missing cases, one female  two males. found two of them dead and one is still missing.

Namjoon : yes, and his history is a bit........strange.

Reed : what do you mean?

Namjoon : his records are clean, an orphan, then foster parents, average grades and normal lifestyle.

Reed : what about his birth history?

Namjoon : that is. there's no history of him since his birth till being in the orphanage.

Reed : did you investigate from the orphanage?

Namjoon : yes, and all we received is, he was found in a hostage group and had received mental illness due to torture.

Reed : what was his name again?

Namjoon : Daniel.

◽️◽️◽️

Present

The doors slammed open when a panthing officer/ agent walks in with terror spread across his face.

Namjoon who was analyzing some important papers seemed to be confused at the sudden arrival of his junior agent, Ron.

Ron : we have a problem, sunbaenim.

Putting the paper work on his table he focuses his all attention on the man who was eager yet worried because of the information he just received a while ago.

Ron : it's from the headquarters.

And with that Namjoon knew it was something very serious and problematic.

◽️◽️◽️

(Previously Boss : the main if KIB)

Big Boss : Kim Namjoon, I hope you're aware of the fact that no one is allowed to contact me like this without my permission.

Namjoon : I am, Big Boss. But this is a urgent matter.